Monday, June 2, 2014


A simple little saying so true,

How very deeply, I miss you. 

Somdays are easier than others. Some days don't seem hard at all.

Some days I feel like I'm standing on a cliff,

Bracing myself for the fall. 

I wake up in the morning and long to hear your sounds.

The ache of missing you, the emptiness in my heart pounds.

You're never far, Yet always away.

Never to be run or laugh or gigled or play...

I miss you in the morning. I miss you all day.

I miss you when I drift to sleep, in my dreams, and all the moments in between.

Other people do not notice, they remain so unaware.

I wrap myself in the memory of us, my special blanket of care.

You, my love, are always with me, in every second, in every way.

I miss you, sweet baby boy.  In my heart you will always stay. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment