Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Pain is My Own

I'm going to be okay.

I cannot control other people. I cannot fault them for doing the best they know how, however little that is.

I can control me. I learned a valuable lesson. Or reminder?

My pain is my own. Only I can heal it. Only I can move through it. I don't need anyone else. And I should be discerning with who to trust. Who are friends. Who are not.

I made horrible mistakes. I have forgiven myself.

I love Colton. I love Delaney. I will defend them, protect them, and love them before, beyond, and greater than anything else.

I will love ME. I will protect me.

Sometimes our moments of weakness make us stronger.

I am better than I was yesterday, I will be better tomorrow. And slowly I will continue to heal.

My pain is my own. And so is my healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment